arent the ones on the site quick to make in a kitchen? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
yo, I read those recipes on the exposure site, but I need some blood by tomorrow, and does anyone know a quick way of making blood using recipes from the kitchen?
arent the ones on the site quick to make in a kitchen? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
Umm me and my friend came up with our own recipe.. we just put some vanilla ice cream in the microwave oven until it was liquid and then poured into it some of what we in Sweden call "karamellf?rg". If you translate, it means "caramel paint" and you use it to colour food and drinks. Not even sure if you have it in Great Britain. Anyways, of course you're supposed to use the red one [img]tongue.gif[/img] We used some of that blood in this clip: http://www.dynavena.nu/swerki/scramble.zip
Karo syrup and red food coloring. If the mix comes out too red, add a few drops of blue. You can buy these ingredients at any supermarket.
Why bother with fake blood when REAL BLOOD is so much more fun?
Easier to obtain, too.
Water
Sugar
Red food colouring
Black food colouring
I'm not sure about quantaties but this makes a very realistic blood type liquid.
ok, red food coloring is some powder you put in your food to make it red, right?
and what is corn syrup?
We have 'syrup' but that's that sweet stuff you pour on pancakes.
(i live in holland. I checked my local market for red food coloring but couldnt find it)
If you want gloopy bloody... then try this...
Vimto mixed with Arrowroot... bring it to the boil, then let it simmer... then stir and raise **** !
do they have Vimto in Holland?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">All the food colouring I've ever used is a liquid that came in small plastic squirt bottles, usually you get red, blue and yellow in a set, and it should be pretty cheap.Originally posted by emjen:
ok, red food coloring is some powder you put in your food to make it red, right?
and what is corn syrup?
We have 'syrup' but that's that sweet stuff you pour on pancakes.
(i live in holland. I checked my local market for red food coloring but couldnt find it)
As for corn syrup or karo syrup, they are just types of syrup that are used in cooking. It's just to give the blood the right thickness usually.
1. Check out http://www.exposure.co.uk/eejit/blood/blood.html
2. I used the food coloring (which is a little bottle of red liquid) and red washing up liquid. It worked well. (I've still got some if anyone wants it!)
Rich.
Bookmarks